Thumbnails / Previous / Next

Air Photo of Caversham circa 1954

Before the two footbridges were built, and indeed before the proper control tower. The "shed", demolished in the 1950s, can still be seen in the lower right hand corner of the pic. The shed was gone, towers built, and the footbridges erected before the 1957 Australian Grand Prix. (WASCC collection)